Please click below to access the new contributor contact permission form.
Printable Contact Permission Form - please print, complete and return to the APSU by scanning and emailing to:
SCHN-APSU@health.nsw.gov.au or fax to (02) 9845 3082
complete our simple ONLINE Contact Permission Form
RACP (CPD) CREDITS
Eligibility for continuing professional development (CPD) credits for APSU activities:
The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Advisory Committee, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) has recently reviewed the APSU activities based on the MyCPD framework.
The following APSU activities are appropriate for CPD credits under the following category:
Category 1 - educational ACTIVITIES
- Notifying cases and completing questionnaires for each case
- Participation in APSU Scientific Review Panel Meetings, extraordinary meetings and workshops
- Attendance at APSU seminars and educational meetings
- Reading educational APSU materials: Protocols for current studies, publications, annual reports, quarterly newsletters and the APSU website eg protocols containing clinical characteristics, identification and treatment of diseases.
Please note that the following activities are not eligible for CPD credits:
- Monthly reporting in response to APSU Report Cards with "nothing to report"
Please ensure you submit your CPD credits for the APSU activities through MyCPD. If you have any questions regarding CPD, please contact the CPD unit on phone 1300 697 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org